Joyoushealthcare is a young, active company established in 2017 by experienced healthcare and recruitment expert. We specialise in providing experience flexible staffing solutions for the healthcare industry. We identify our client needs and match them with outstanding workers. With a professional and trained carer on hand to provide companionship and assistance whenever it is needed, be it with personal care, everyday domestic tasks, interests and social activities or health care. Joyoushealthcare is always on the lookout for talented individuals to work in its high quality in residential home, Nursing Home and supported living services.
Joyoushealthcare provides excellent care and support services for adults and children in residential home and care homes
Joyoushealthcare can provide staffing solutions for residential and nursing homes, private hospitals, mental health unit and supported living.
We have a very strong and strict recruitment process which our staff needs to comply with.
· Full work history – with no Gaps in employment history and if there are gap reasons for gap, leaving past employers must be clarified & verified
· record of interview
· Proof of Identity
· Proof of National Insurance Number or other proof of right to work
· Minimum of 2 satisfactory, written, references and from the most recent employers. All references are verified in writing
· Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
· Health Declaration and Immunisation status, including Hepatitis B, Rubella, Tuberculosis and Varicella
· Evidence of Qualifications and experience.
As an organisation, we are efficient in our work, good in adapting to change and challenges that comes with our work either by customer or healthcare industry. We have worked with range of client groups in care homes, hospitals, Older People, Children, People with mental health problems, People with physical and sensory impairments, People with learning disabilities, People with an acquired brain injury, People with a spinal injury.